IELTS practice test is a great way to help you prepare for IELTS exam. We offer studying tools for any subjects, purpose learning materials for everyone from everywhere. It is a fun way to learn through play games. Instead of the traditional learning with books, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz to make the process for IELTS exam more exciting and fun.
IELTS includes 5000 Flashcards and Practice Questions which cover all aspects of the International English Language Testing System exam:
- It is free
- Learning by various methods.
- Tracking user’s progress.
- Adapting automatically to the levels of users.
- Displaying statistics for all topics.
- Challenging with your friends.
- Analysing automatically results and rankings of users
- Supporting offline mode.
If you haven’t the app yet, please try it. We believe that you’ll love it.
IELTS practice test is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-20. The program can be installed on Android.
IELTS practice test (version 2.0.0) has a file size of 12.58 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of IELTS practice test since it was posted on our website on 2016-09-23.
The latest version is 2.0.0 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-25.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-08-20
- Audio support for all the questions,- Statistics of correct, incorrect answers,- Bookmark question for later view,- Share app to your friends,- Fixed bugs and improved work-flow,- List of our other app